Saturday, May 19, 2007

Young and Older

One of the things I've always liked about climbing is the variety of people I meet. Saturday was a perfect example of this: I met Andre DiFelice, a 16 year old crankenfrank from Colorado, and saw an old friend Doug Englekirk who's 45 and still cranking. Elijah, Bob Banks, Hawk, and Paul were also climbing.

It was about 85 degrees and the day went well. I managed 23 laps on 15 minute intervals. Next week I'm targeting 20-26 laps depending on weather. These training days are getting a bit monotonous, so I'm glad there's only one left before the real deal.

Thanks to Bob and Paul for the photos.

Elijah on Chips


Me on the final, scary clip of Old Shatterhand


Me on The Old Pro Skill


Top clip on Pro Skill


Doug on Anchor Punch


Andre on Chips


Me on Anchor Punch

No comments: